Sunday, January 4, 2015

Megan Fox's Eyebrows Changed My Life

I've lived in West Hollywood for almost three years, and if there's anything I've learned, it's that eyebrows are super important. I would almost consider them to be an accessory more important than a pair of rare stone earrings or a funky necklace. I may leave my apartment without my sunglasses, but I will never leave without my eyebrows.

Here are my eyebrows before I cared:









And here's how they look now:


I know, right??

It's not that I never cared about them before - I just never realized how much they impacted one's face. Like any other feature, eyebrows have a huge hand in defining the face you present to the world. And in an effort to keep my friends from reminding me (with love and in jest, I'm sure), I take care to ensure that they are en pointe. Unless I'm sick with the flu or something.

Like most of the world, I never noticed Megan Fox until the first Transformers film in 2007, and sure, she had a great body, long hair, and beautiful eyes. Her actual talent was as much a factor for me as it was for Michael Bay (read: zero), but her eyebrows? Her eyebrows changed my life forever. 

There are days where I feel like a blob, like I could stand to lose 10 pounds, but if my eyebrows look good, well... hell, I might as well be Megan Fox.

Make no mistake that there have been countless celebrities whose brows have shaken the beauty world - Audrey Hepburn, Angelina Jolie, Emmy Rossum, Cara Delevigne serving as major players. For my generation, however, I can confidently say that Megan Fox is the reason why I keep two dark brown kohl pencils in my purse and one in my car. Who has forever inspired your look? 

No comments:

Post a Comment